June 12, 2014

trying something new

I've been meaning to write something for weeks, but I've been wrapped up in work and a new venture - a food blog! I purchased my first domain name - ahungrypilgrim.com - and have been busy trying to build a little site.


In my first month (May) I had a total of 366 views on my new blog. The current tally for June is over 900 (and we're only halfway through the month)! So my little site is picking up steam and I'm excited to see what doors it may open for me.

Any support is appreciated. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    I peaked at it earlier this morning. Love it!
    Looking forward to seeing more from you :0)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful site and your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain